Mayo Clinic today announced the program for its second health care social media summit, produced in collaboration with Ragan Communications, which will be held Sept. 27-29, 2010 at Mayo Clinic’s Jacksonville, Fla. campus.
Pre-conference workshops will be held on Monday, Sept. 27, with the conference kicking off Tuesday morning and running through Noon Wednesday. In addition to speakers from Mayo Clinic, the conference will include a special keynote from Shel Holtz and presentations by representatives from:
- Children’s Hospital of Boston
- The Ohio State University Medical Center
- Providence St. Vincent Medical Center
- The American Red Cross
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- University of Maryland Medical System
For further details on the conference, as well as a discounted registration (those referred from this page save $300 off the full price), click this special Mayo link.